Safety and compliance are not the same thing, but are often thought of that way on the front line.
Latest posts by Dave Whitefield (see all)
- Safety is about… - May 22, 2020
- Safety and Compliance - May 1, 2020
- Are the Cracks in Orthodox Safety Becoming Chasms? - April 4, 2020
- I’m Concerned That We Can’t See The Safety Forest For The Safety Trees - November 19, 2019
- Building Cultural Maturity in Safety and Risk - April 27, 2018
After 20 years in safety and training, I now focus primarily on the human side of safety. I help clients tackle their wicked problems through seeking to understand how people organise in response to uncertainty, and how they make sense of risk. I do this through consulting, coaching, training and workshop design and delivery, MC'ing events and conferences, and delivery of keynote presentations.