On Safe Lines have announced some QSHE business software updates.
TIRA Standard (Task Inventory and Risk Assessments) – Current Version 1.03
Work on version 2 of TIRA (Standard edition) is almost complete and it is expected to be released shortly.
1. Duplicate complete records (which will also allow you to create template risk assessment for quickly replicating and adjusting to suit)
2. Read Only or Read Write access
3. Spell Checking on all memo fields (ability to add words to users own dictionary)
4. Automatic screen resolution adjustments (to match the display screen monitor being used)
5. Export reports to Pdf or Xps
6. New backend file linking routine to assist in moving or networking TIRA’s data files
Plus a few other minor changes to improve the overall programme functionality.
TIRA Pro (Task Inventory and Risk Assessments) – Current Version Beta
Work progresses well on the addition modules for the pro version;
1. Hazardous Substances Risk Assessment: complete
2. Fire Risk Assessment: module complete, reports to be designed
3. First Aid Risk Assessment: module complete, reports to be designed
4. PPE Risk Assessment: module complete, reports to be designed
AIM (Accidents and Investigations Management) – Current Version 1.03
Work on the next release of AIM has started and users are welcome to make suggestion to influence the next release.
Suggestions by e-mail reply or posted on the support forum for AIM continual Development