Catchy Safety Slogans
Catchy Safety Slogans from OSHAX
- At Work, At Home – Let Safety Be Known
- Some have eyes and cannot see; Some have ears and cannot hear; So be wise and wear your safety gear
- Think Safety, Because I Love You Man
- Don’t be safety blinded, be safety minded
- Do your work with pride, put safety in every stride
- Make it your mission, not to live with an unsafe condition
- Your good health is your greatest wealth
- Know safety No Accidents
- Stop accidents before they stop you
- Accidents hurt – Safety doesn’t
- Safety rules are your best tools
- Turn your attention to accident prevention
- A fire today – no job tomorrow
- Don’t be a fool! Inspect your electrical tools
- Hearing loss is a huge lost – use your hearing protection
A few more from Digicast:
Is better to lose one minute in life… than to lose life in a minute.
Know safety, no injury. No safety, know injury
Lifting’s a breeze when you bend at the knees
While on a ladder, never step back to admire your work
Ten fingers, Ten toes, if you are not careful then, who knows?
Knock out… accidents
Shortcuts cut life short
Keep safety in mind. It will save your behind.
A spill, a slip, a hospital trip
Safety glasses: All in favor say “Eye!”
If you mess up, ‘fess up
Behind the wheel, anger is one letter away from danger.
Chance takers are accident makers
Housekeeping you skip may cause a fall or slip.
It’s easier to ask a dumb question than it is to fix a dumb mistake
Make it your mission, not to live in unsafe condition.
Safety comes in a can, I can, You can, We can be safe.
Safety fits like a glove; Try one on.
Safety is a full time job – don’t make it a part time practice
Safety rules are your best tools.
Think smart before you start.
When safety is first, you last.
Electricity can turn you off.
You can’t cure stupid
Prepare & prevent instead of repair & repent.
To avoid a scene keep your work place clean.
Safety Shoes To House Your Toes; Safety Glasses on Your Nose.