FIFO Chat Group In Mandurah, WA – 21st September
It is a tough market out there at the minute.
If it is doin’ your head in, grinding your gears, or you are cool with it as you have found a good way to deal, or another direction that is exciting, let’s let all that out for each other. Always remember:
This too shall pass.
Yet in the meantime the charitable arm of Hard Hat Mentor would like to reach out to those of you who may be interested in getting together now and then for a very casual meet and greet, over a cuppa or a beer (not too many we have to drive!) …. What may happen when we all hook up? Perhaps we can hang out with others who are open to:
- Letting out all their frustrations in a ‘safe place.’
- Meeting others who are in the same predicament.
- Working on strategies and options together to ‘save their sanity’.
- Spend some time with other FIFO guys/girls who ‘get it.’
- Spend some time away from your family and friends to help them in the long run.
- Talk about whatever you want, or not talk at all just be there.
- Wrap up the casual chats with a positive vibe, happy dance (by me) and what you are going to do between then and the next meeting. Yes there will be homework!!
Family and friends are not welcome
Sound Harsh? – Just reality. Plenty of meets like that available.
This one is just for US.
I am old school, so there will be no ‘online community’ created. Screw that, face to face, shake hands, look me in the eye, not virtual reality.
There, at this stage, is no ‘event invite button’ from this dinosaur.
Just let me know if you are keen you will find a way, my contact details are here: www.linkedin.com/in/dionnedrew
You can bring other FIFO mates with, no ‘registration.’
On saying that at least ‘someone’ contact me so I do not sit there waiting for people who are not going to show up.
These get togethers will be in Mandurah. It is beautiful here. Summer is coming too.
So there it is. Hope to hear from you soon. It will be a blast. Not all doom and gloom.
First one will be on Wednesday 21st September:
Mandurah Foreshore – Initial meeting point near playground.
Noon till – whenever we are sick of each other or you have to split.
I shall be carrying a big white bag with my Hard Hat Mentor logo on it.
Cannot wait to meet you. How excitement.
Stay safe, keep smilin.
Only use your power for good.
Drewie and HHM