Latest posts by Dr Rob Long (see all)
- Some Christmas Reading for Risk and Safety People - December 18, 2018
- The Fear of Freedom in Safety - December 13, 2018
- Fear and Trembling of the Federal Safety Commission (OFSC) - December 10, 2018
- Safety in The Land of Norom from the Book of Nil - December 9, 2018
- The Language of Priorities - December 6, 2018
PhD., MEd., MOH., BEd., BTh., Dip T., Dip Min., Cert IV TAA, MRMIA Rob is the founder of Human Dymensions and has extensive experience, qualifications and expertise across a range of sectors including government, education, corporate, industry and community sectors over 30 years. Rob has worked at all levels of the education and training sector including serving on various post graduate executive, post graduate supervision, post graduate course design and implementation programs.