Latest posts by Dr Rob Long (see all)
- Skills in Presentations, Toolbox and Inductions - June 21, 2018
- The Paradox of Positivism for Safety - June 11, 2018
- The Stanford Experiment and The Social Psychology of Risk - June 9, 2018
- Don’t Make Safety a Habit - June 8, 2018
- The Doctrine of Atonement for Safety People - June 5, 2018
PhD., MEd., MOH., BEd., BTh., Dip T., Dip Min., Cert IV TAA, MRMIA Rob is the founder of Human Dymensions and has extensive experience, qualifications and expertise across a range of sectors including government, education, corporate, industry and community sectors over 30 years. Rob has worked at all levels of the education and training sector including serving on various post graduate executive, post graduate supervision, post graduate course design and implementation programs.