Greg Smith from MY SAFETY THOUGHTS now offers online safety training – these are well worth investigating if it is convenient, rubbish free and cost effective training you are after
Online safety training programs
My first program, Employee Obligations for Safety & Health is now available and you can have a look at the introduction to the program below.
You can access the program for $22.50 (plus GST) per person and bulk discounts are available.
If you are interested in reviewing the program to see if it would work in your organisation, or would like to organise access for your employees, get in touch by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
I can also modify the program for your organisation. If you have an introduction by the CEO you would like to add for your workers, or build an induction as part of the obligations program, or even change the program so that it deals specifically with legislation that applies to your business, just drop me a line and we can start a discussion.
Over the next few weeks I will be adding more programs. The programs include:
- Supervisor obligations for safety and health in the Western Australian Mining Industry
- Supervisor obligations for safety and health
- Developing a safety and health assurance framework
- Contractor safety management
- Disciplinary action for health and safety breaches
- How to build a “Reasonably Practicable” argument
- Due Dilligence
If you have any other programs that you would like to see added, please let me know.