New Free Risk Assessment Software
Our friends at On Safe Lines have just announced the launch of TIRA G-Lite. TIRA stands for Task Inventory and Risk Assessments and is a comprehensive risk management and analysis program, designed to be used by both the safety professional and those with part time safety responsibilities.
TIRA is the result of 10 years learning and development. Its primary objective is to reduce the overall risk to employees and employers by making risk management simpler, less bureaucratic and more efficient.
TIRA G-Lite has been developed to specifically cover task based risk assessments only, and as such comes with just two inter-linking risk modules;
• Task Inventories
• General Risk Assessment
TIRA G_Lite has been designed to be compact, efficient and easy to use and comes with several improvements over the original TIRA.
• Three user levels (Administrator, Editors and Read Only)
• Spell checking for memo fields (automatic or manual mode)
• One click duplication of complete Task Inventories and Risk Assessments – This will allow users to create templates of their most common activities and instantly make copies for quick updating
• Quickly switch between form and tab modes when entering staff details
• Auto close if the programme detects no use activity after 15 minutes
• Several other minor improvements to make the programme easier to use
TIRA G-Lite can be downloaded by going to the On Safe Lines software support page and following the links.
Do you have any thoughts? Please share them below