Every person should read this important message – I bet you had no idea how many deadly chemicals you come into contact with everyday. You may have already come into contact with this deadly substance!
Urgent Hazard Alert
In doing our research on the potential dangers of hand sanitisers containing carcinogens and alcohol, and trying to identify suitable alternatives, we discovered the extreme hazards associated with the uncontrolled use of a chemical known as DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE or HYDROGEN HYDROXIDE. Most people would have never heard of this chemical name (which should be enough to indicate how toxic it is) but it is a substance that all of us are likely to have been unwittingly exposed to at some time during our lives and Scientists believe that it may be the underlying cause of many health, commercial and environmental issues which had hitherto been associated with other causes. We have started lobbying relevant Government Departments to have this chemical compound banned from all consumer and industrial products as there are numerous “greener” and safer alternatives available. So far the Government is uninterested in our cause and we believe this is to protect big business and so as not to cause unnecessary panic until they have completed their own research. We have summarised some of the more common problems that have been directly attributed to this chemical and some suggested controls (which are limited). You will be as shocked as we were and wonder why this has not yet been classified as a controlled substance!. WE URGE YOU TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OTHERS AND PLEASE READ THE MSDS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW.
KNOWN EFFECTS AND CONTROLS
- High concentrations in the body can affect biochemical processes and kidney function. Even in moderate amounts can cause excessive sweating, vomiting, uncontrollable urinary tract activity, gastric distress and mild diarrhoea
- Prolonged but constant contact with liquid may cause dermatitis and be exacerbated by even minute trace amounts of common household cleaning products
- it has been found in the tumours of laboratory rats
- Inhalation can result in asphyxiation and is often fatal
- can be used as a fire retardant but it is also used in “junk food” AND baby food!
- it is a major component in acid rain
- dramatically accelerates the corrosion of metal objects
- It is used in nuclear power plants and in the production of “Styrofoam”
- It is completely incompatible with strong reducing agents, acid chlorides, phosphorus trichloride, phosphorus pentachloride, phosphorus oxychloride
- it is considered to be a “universal solvent” and other solvents are proven carcinogens
- It will “stick” to all natural and some synthetic fibres and cannot be easily removed
- It is known to seriously effect the structural adequacy of common building products such as concrete
- it can cause severe burns in its gaseous state and can exist in all 3 phases at atmospheric pressure!
- if contaminated this substance must be thoroughly processed through purpose built treatment plants prior to disposal and a special permit is required in most jurisdictions
- Rapid temperature rise of liquid can result in explosive vaporization, particularly if in a sealed container
- used in pesticides in the fruit industry and residue will remain on food even AFTER washing
- several high risk pathogens are known to thrive in it and many actually rely on this chemical to survive
- Any large volumes contained in man made structures are required by law to be securely fenced and warning signs posted
- Likely to be a major cause of the “greenhouse effect” and it contributes to environmental erosion
- it is known to conduct electricity when dissolved ionic solutes are present
- The only effective way to eliminate this compound is through complete dehydration. Download the Material Safety Data Sheet from Science Labs here NOW (NB these are very difficult to find and for good reason): msds
Do you have any thoughts? Please share them below