The Most Important Back Injury Prevention Tips – Become an Industrial Athlete.
Think about the safety stats on your site or at your workplace. Who in your workgroup has hurt their backs? Or have you hurt your back? Your back is so important! Do you think you are still 21 years old and bullet proof?
DOWNLOAD THE FULL ARTICLE: [Download not found]
Have a look at these pointers below and put them into practice – your back will thank you………..So will your family.
- Get as close to the load as possible
- Avoid picking up heavy objects placed below your knees
- Keep your back straight
- Glue your hand to your thigh
- Tighten your stomach muscles
- Stay in good physical condition
- Stretch and loosen up before work
Lifting properly is Child’s Play – they can do it right – can you?
Get in touch with SINA – Safety Is No Accident for more advice