Off the Shelf ‘Take 5’ Pocket Books
“Take 5 steps to safety” is a proven method for managing safety and this is an easy-to-use pocket book that assists workers to identify and assess hazards in real time.
Developed in conjunction with the Master Plumbers’ and Mechanical Services Association of Australia, it has been designed for use as a day-to-day tool that not only assists with record-keeping and monitoring, but also helps workers make informed decisions on the safety of what they are about to do.
Introduction of the pocket book will be invaluable because it:
· makes compliance easier
· provides uncomplicated forms
· includes checklists and quick-reference hazard charts
· assists small business to develop and prove their safety management systems
· requires minimal training with free on-line training available.
The ‘Take 5’ is perfect as an off the shelf product for organisations developing their Safety Management Systems but for those with systems in place the product can also be customised to promote your own branding and safety culture.
Off the Shelf ‘First Aid Register & Stocktake Books’
Another innovative real time record-keeping product to make compliance easier. With basic first aid prompts (DRSABCD) and emergency numbers listed it’s convenient because:
· Sized to fit in first aid kit
· first aid reports in triplicate (copies for patient and administration)
· stocktake forms in duplicate (copy for administration)
· note pages
For more information contact UniPrint Pty Ltd 039543 7677 email@example.com