Australian and New Zealand participants have already registered for one, two or all workshops. International participants registered so far include executives from Mondi (Austria), Transcanada Oil and Gas and, Kelvinator (Nuclear, Sweden).
The program is as follows:
· 6 and 7 August, Module 6 Holistic Ergonomics REGISTER
· 8 and 9 August, Module 7 Learning, Community and Risk REGISTER
· 12 and 13 August, Module 8 The Social Amplification of Risk REGISTER
· 14 August, Whole day Semiotic Walk
· 15 and16 August, Module 12 iThink REGISTER
All those attending will receive a copy of Dr Long’s new book (400 page) The Social Psychology of Risk Handbook.
The Centre for Leadership, Learning and Risk is the only place globally where one can study the Social Psychology of Risk (SPoR) and be accredited to teach and use SPoR Intellectual Property.
If you are interested in a refreshing approach to risk and meeting people who are practicing SPoR Internationally, then this series of workshops is for you. If you have any questions contact: email@example.com