TIPS TO AVOID ELECTRIC SHOCK | The Safety Bloke

As useful as it is, electricity is nasty stuff. You can’t see it, you can’t hear it, you can’t smell it but you sure can feel it and it will kill you pretty quickly.

What a lot of people don’t realize is that it’s the current – both the amount and the type – that does most of the damage. It only takes really small amounts of current, particularly if it’s alternating current (AC), to kill you.

Given that electricity is just about everywhere and we all use it every day it’s important to give electrical appliances and circuits the respect they deserve and if the following steps are taken you can avoid electrocution. READ MORE HERE: TIPS TO AVOID ELECTRIC SHOCK | The Safety Bloke.

Do you have any thoughts? Please share them below